My spring break










     Last vacation, spring break was over and school started! My spring break was really awesome because I could spend every single day with my boyfriend and also I turned 20 years old in NY!
I cannot believe I am 20 years old. 20 years old is the age is meant that you grew up to adults in Japan so it means a lot to me. I am so blessed I could spend my 20 years old birthday in US.




So I want to write about NY travel and turning 20 years old. First of all, I ended up having fight with my boyfriend as I expected. The first day we had fight and so we walked around by ourselves in Manhattan! That is so sad right? While we crossed Brooklyn bridge, I kept crying because I was so sad about having fight even when we came to my dreamed city New York. But we made up in the morning of next day so we could enjoy the rest of time together.




We had only three days to spend in NY so I do not satisfy with it because New York has so much places to visit and things to do. We visited everything which is famous in Manhattan like Times Square, Liberty of Statue, Wall street, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Brooklyn Bridge, SOHO but I wanted to visit much more places and clothing shops so I will come back with my friend
during collage after turning 21 years old because I want to go to bar too.


What I love is walking around in town I do not know so I was so excited when we walk around in Manhattan. We bought same key chain and cute mugs are drew the word "Me You" in there and also I bought cosmetics too so I am so satisfied.(If I had much more money, I wanted to buy clothing or fashionable staff more though.)







We kept walking around in NY and we ate so many delicious food. Among them, the best food was tacos of "Los Tacos No.1". If you have opportunity to go to Times Square and you like Mexican food, you should try this.

I wanted to go to fancy restaurant on my birthday but we did not have time to go there so we could not. I have so many restaurants, cafes, shops I want to visit so I cannot wait to go there again.




Anyway, I cannot say thank you enough for my boyfriend because I could spend such a pretty time with him and he made my dream come true.

Comments

  1. Moe,

    I am jealous you got to go to New York City for spring break! I went to NYC for my senior trip my senior year of high school and it was absolutely amazing! NYC is my favorite place and I cannot wait until I get the chance to go back. Also, happy belated birthday! It must have been fun spending your birthday in New York. I wish I could do something that exciting for my birthday in April.

    I wish you and your boyfriend the best!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts