My Dream Study Abroad Life







I cannot believe that only about 2 months left for me to live here, in America. It was my dream to come to US as study abroad since I was young. Already 6 months past and now ada is coming spring so it means last season is coming now. I cannot believe I already spent time in summer, fall, winter. Actually, until I came here I did not know that ada is such a countryside which has nothing to hang out with friends and clues to go to town. Sometimes, it stressed me out but honestly,but I am really glad to come here because if I did not come here, I could not have my friends I met in here.






They taught me so many things because their lives or thinking ways or personalities are totally different from me. I could know many culture differences too. And one of the biggest thing, what I got in here is boyfriend.



me and jeff
Actually it is first time in 7 years to have boyfriend for me and serious relationship is first time. We had same class last semester and he crashed on me so that was the beginning of everything. He taught me about love, how to love, what love is, how happy to be loved, etc. He is American but his parents are Spanish so technically he is Spanish. We have different background so I am confused so many times about many things because it is very difficult to understand other culture and thinking way. However even it is difficult and hard, it is worth it to try to understand and accept the difference because we love each other. I am grateful for him so much about every this what he did to me. After about 2 months, I am going to leave here so we are not sure what we are going to be but we decided to focus now and just enjoy this moment and make many memories. I cannot say thank you enough for him so I want to live happily with him and my friends for this two months. And also I want to learn about culture difference and try hard about everything to improve myself!

                                         
                                                                                                           "You and Me, just two of us"


Comments

  1. I am very serious about traveling abroad as well so I love to hear about how you are enjoying your time! It seems so strange to me that people want to come to America but I guess it is pretty great here. Awesome that you were able to find a boyfriend as well. Spring in Ada is actually a quite a pretty sight so I cant wait for you to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moe,

    This blog made me smile, but I am also a little sad. It is sad to think you only have two months left! On the bright side, I am glad you had a great experience in America! I also love, love stories, so learning you met a boyfriend here makes me really happy for you. I know I do not get to talk to you in person, but I am glad I am getting the chance to learn more about you through your blogs before you leave. Make these two months last!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts