School of Japan



This is my first podcast so I am so excited!!    "Click here"

I was born in Japan and lived for my whole life in there so technically I am an expert of Japan.
This is why I decided to talk about the school conditions of my school.

As you can see, there are many differences among each countries. For example, food, clothes, thinking way, customs, weather, house, language and etc. School is also one of them and I think
 not many people know about Japanese school conditions so I introduce about it at this time.

As one Japanese and a member of this multicultural world, I want to share about my countries
 things as possible as I can. Because of what I shared, if I can make people like Japan and let
them think they want to come to Japan, I really feel happy. We do not know how wonderful and beautiful the other countries are. I want to know all over the world through my life but even the people does not have interest about it know about my country through me and they can feel how wonderful this world is and if I can let them think they want to travel other countries, I am really happy. I hope I can make as many people as possible think like this.


Comments

Popular Posts