Live Tweet assignment



     It was first time to do "Live tweet". At first, I thought it means I should do streaming live video so I freaked out but it was not what I thought. Live tweet is to tweet about the event before, during and after the event for gathering people's attention and making them . What I tweeted was about "The Fearless ShenANYgans ONU Improv show". The event was the show performed by ONU students of theater major.  I went this show for live tweeting but honestly I could not almost understand what they said and why they laughed so it was difficult to do "live tweet". However I could learn how live tweet is so I can do this from next. My followers of twitter is only Japanese so I posted first post for letting followers know I am going to do "Live tweet"in Japanese.

 

 

Comments

  1. I thought it was cool that your tweets were in 2 different languages! It's a great way to reach different demographics and get more attention during your live tweets. I've never been to any of the improv shows due to time conflicts, but it's my goal to make it to one so it's reassuring to read you liked the one you went to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts