My family


Hey guys! Today I want to introduce my family. My family is really crazy but so funny and hard worker so I hope you guys also like them:)

First, my mother and father met in high school and they crashed on each other so they started to going out since then. Once, when they were college student they broke up but they sticked together from the time to now. The story I heard about their high school memories was really adorable.






When they were 23 years old, they got married and after one year my old brother was born and after two years I was born. My father is gentle, patient, considerate, humble, thoughtful, and understanding. My mother is sociable, responsible, popular, reliable, patient, optimistic, neat, funny, energetic, confident, affectionate, talkative and charismatic. Actually I do not know well about my brother though, he is hard worker, patient, confident, talkative(not when he is with family but friends), positive, friendly, humble and dependable. Yes, they have many good point so I can not say everything! And at last, me. I am competitive, adventurous,
talkative(when I speak Japanese), confident, cheerful, energetic, compassionate and courageous. Now, I calm compare to the old me but when I was a little I was really bad and naughty girl.


For example, I threw stone for driving car and stole someone's staff and so on. I do not know why I was such a crazy girl so my mother worried about me how she should raise me for not naughty girl and sometime she ended up crying. When I heard about it, I felt terrible. However after i started to play badminton, I changed a lot suddenly and I became good girl like studying a lot, playing sport, taking good score in exam or sport test. And also I like being a leader so I always tried to lead classmate when school festival or sport festival. So when I met with people who do know about the old me, they were really surprised how I changed! So this is why badminton is one of the big elements which change myself and make me grow up.(What happened to me when I was in high school is more big deal for myeline though, I'll write about it later.)



And I have one more the member of family, my lovely cat "shushu" but he ran away last year and still now he doesn't come back. It is long story. He was a healing for my family so we really miss him;(





Our house was built 7 years ago and before it did, my parents talked with architecture for two years for deciding how house we are going to built. I really love my house, it is really sophisticated and cozy.

This is the picture after soon when our house was built.

Now, my parents work every day for me and my brother and my brother plays lacrosse in his university so hard every single day. He was representative of Kansai region(which lies in the southern-central region of Japan) How hard worker he is makes me impressed so thanks to them, I can also try hard in here too even I feel lonely because I live in here apart from them. Sometime I really feel outsider in here so it makes me nervous and lonely and stressful but I came here because it was my dream to study abroad in US so I do not whine. I hope someone become my friends and hang out or talk:)


Thank you for reading! If you have something you want to ask me, comment it!

Comments

Popular Posts