My Dream








Why the name of my blog is "GIRLBOSS"? I do not mean I am a girl boss, of course.
This is the title of my favorite book written by Sophia Amoruso. She is a founder and CEO of fashion brand Nasty Gal which is so popular among young women. When she was just 22 years old, she built her brand and now just for 11 years the brand has more than 550,000 customers in over 60 countries so this is why it was named "Fastest growing retailer". She is my ideal. She did what I really want to do in the future. So I named this blog "GIRLBOSS". Does it make sense??


So, today I am about to talk about my dream. Honestly, I am not sure still now what I really want to be exactly but I have many things I want to do in my life.



Do you know the movies "The Devil wears prada" and "The Intern"? This two movies gave me a lot of effect for the question what I want to be in the future. From when I was young, I love fashion. I am really obsessed with it still today. I started to think about "I want to work related to fashion in the future" when I was middle school and the dream has been changing to "I want to be a president of fashion company". My grandfather is also entrepreneur so maybe I got it from him though, I bet my dream settled down it. I am so competitive and I really hate losing about anything and also I always tend to have big goals beyond my level since I was a little. So even the desire of becoming entrepreneur in my country is not so high compare to America because most Japanese tend to be afraid of taking risk, I want to become a entrepreneur.

What I want to do is first, I want to be famous! I know it is like kid's dream but I am serious! Since I was a little, I always end up trying to stand out even I did not notice like becoming something leader. Not only the fact, I also want to make a positive impact on many people. When I was high school student, I could have a positive effect on many people because of what I achieved. (I will talk about this next post.) Many people gave many messages like "I am really proud of you" or "You gave courage to many people". I was really happy because many people were proud of me and they were really happy for me. It means a lot to me. So, next I want to make a positive impact on many people again by telling my story about my dream coming true and make people have their dream and let them try hard for their dream.

Second, I want to leave something footprint on fashion world like Coco chanel did. Even after I died, I want to make people know me and what I did.
 

Third, I would like to success my business and contribute to this world. In this world, there are so many people suffering from disease, poor, civil war and so on even today. What is happiness is very different from each people but what is happiness for people live in poor country is usual things for us live in country is blessed with food, clothes, and houses. I feel it is not fair so after I could success my business, I want to help those people.

Forth, I want to meet many people have different background and experiences around the world through fashion. And also I want to go to many place as work in the world. Until I die, I want to visit and see and experience many place and eat various country food as possible as I can.

Last, I want to work with nice people I met in my life. If I am a president of the company, I can choose I work with who. I really long for working surrounded with wonderful people like work hard, have big dream, care about their companies, cooperative.


So this is my dream! For my dream come true, I will try hard every day! If you have same dream or you like my dream, please comment it:) Thank you for reading.


Comments

  1. You seem to have such a big heart, Moe! Your dreams are inspiring and I love that you want to help those who are less fortunate than you one day. From the Public Relations standpoint, helping people will eventually help you look good in the long run with your business (plus it is just the right thing to do). Best of luck with your fashion and your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts