Hey guys! Thanks for coming my blog. First of all, I want to introduce myself. My name is Moe Iwasaki. I'm exchange student from Japan. I'm sophomore international business major. I live in Kyoto, is famous for old temple and green tea. The reason why I came here is that it was one of my dream to study abroad in US because I love America since I was young. Why I love America? Let's see, actually my personality fits on this country than my country like feeling freedom! And also when people is really friendly and kind. I love it! I want to make American friends more but I don't have confident about my English skill cause just 1 year ago I started to talk English. So I hope someone (listen patiently my poor English lol) talk to me and become my friends:)


Anyway I love fashion so in the future I want to be a president of fashion company like the movie "The Intern". And not only my country but also I want to expand worldwide! I'm not sure what kind of fashion company I'm suppose to built now but I just want to make great company for customer and employees. I want to create something fashion doesn't still exit in this world now. So for the dream, I'm gonna try hard every day what I can do now like studying English, business and fashion.

If someone is curious about Japanese culture, I'll write about it in this blog so if you do, comment it and let me know what you wanna know:)

I'll write about myself, my dream, my favorite things, my recommended staff and my country in this blog. I hope you guys enjoy them!



   

Comments

  1. Hello there Moe! My name is Crystal. I find it very interesting that you are from Japan! I find Japanese culture fascinating and I would love to hear more about it in your blog! I am really glad you got to fulfill your dream and come to the U.S. I can't imagine the adventure you are on! Also, you seem to be doing very well with your English. I know speaking a different language can be very difficult and you are very brave to come to a different country to try it out. I am sure we could be good friends too! I love fashion as well! I am a graphic designer so maybe we could team up! I can't wait to learn more about you and your amazing dreams and culture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal! Thanks for commenting! I'm so glad you have interest with Japanese culture and me! I'll post the blog about real Japanese culture and myself more and more.
      Oh really! You love fashion too! We must be good team:) I can't wait!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Moe! I loved reading more about you and getting to know your life! I also love the passion you have for your fashion dreams and I can't wait to hopefully read more about them in the future! As for your transition to the English language, I give you so much credit for coming here to learn an entirely new culture and the bravery that came along with that decision; I know I could never do it. I'm excited to hear what you have to say in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts